Sunday, March 17, 2013

Two finishes!

I was working on my rotation and stopped in order to do something for my husband for our 20th wedding anniversary.  Needless to say, that project was a bit to large to finish in time. Therefore, I opted to stitch him this small one from Dragon Dreams.

He loved it.

Then we went to Florida for 10 days. During this time, I started a Wolf for my daughter, and of course, she would not rest until it was finished. I put the last of the stitches in it today. This is her Wolf. I am going to get a frame for it tomorrow, and frame it for her.

Now, I get to go back to my rotation. I have been taking my small UFO's with me when I have to go somewhere and wait. Will post pics of that soon!

4 comments:

  1. Your finishes looks great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both finishes look great! I think I had that wolf pattern at one time...is it a Demensions or Leisure Arts kit? Congrats on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn -
    Actually it is a Creative Accents kit.

    ReplyDelete