Sunday, April 19, 2015

What I have been up to lately.

Hi all!  I am sorry that I have not posted in quite a while, but I have been having some health issues. I finally got my surgery on my leg, now I can walk with no pain. I am now off work till the middle of May due to this. I have been stitching my time away.
First - a friend of mine, asked me to cross stitch a picture of his son. It came out more like a black and white, but him and his wife loved it. Here is the final project.

Second, I have done 1000 stitches on each of my projects in my rotation.
Fortunate Traveler by Teresa Wentzler as of 4-7-15.


Next is Nude by DMC as of 4-9-15.

Next is Moms Cat in a Window as of 4-11-15.

Next is Carousal by Teresa Wentzler as of 4+14-15.

Finally my Angel of Cross Stitch by Joan Elliot as of 4-17-15.

I am currently stitching on Fortunate Traveler again. Will post new update when done.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment